“Give and gifts will be given to you; a good measure, packed together, shaken down, and overflowing, will be poured into your lap. For the measure with which you measure will in return to measured out to you.” - Luke 6:38
What is an EFT?
Your financial offering to St. Joseph Church is made electronically instead of putting an envelope in the basket each week at Mass. It is an automatic transfer program which allows you to make “Regular Collection” contributions without writing checks.
How is my electronic contribution deducted from my account?
You specify the amount of money to give and it is automatically transferred from your checking or savings account to the parish account. Contributions are deducted on the 15th of the month; if the designated date falls on a weekend or bank holiday, your transfer will take place the next business day.
Will I still receive envelopes in the mail?
You may choose to receive regular monthly packet or only receive the Special Collection envelopes quarterly (including one debt reduction envelope for each month of the quarter). You may also choose to discontinue your envelopes. You will still receive a separate envelope for each: Christmas, Easter, and Lenten Appeal, as well as other parish mailings.
How do I sign up for electronic contribution?
Complete and sign the authorization form below and return it to the Parish Office in a sealed envelope, along with a voided check. You can make changes or discontinue at any time. Changes must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the next scheduled debit.
Benefits to You
- Simplifies the giving process
- No more worrying about bringing (or forgetting) your envelope or check to Mass.
- Your offertory is given electronically whether or not you are able to attend Mass at St. Joseph. (Great during vacations and bad weather).
- Your bank statement gives you an itemized list of electronic transfers. You may also request a tax statement from the Parish
- The process is safe, secure and can be updated at any time.
- It costs you nothing and saves you time!
Benefits to Parish
- Helps the parish fund our ministries and other expenses by having a predictable income they can count on.
Thank you for your continued generosity and support of the parish!
Click here to download the electronic contribution authorization form.