Come Rejoice with Us and Celebrate the Goodness of God's Love!
2017 - 26th Annual SJY Carnival
June 12, 2018 - June 16, 2018
Tuesday through Saturday
5:00 pm – 10:00 pm nightly
Can you help us
during the carnival
Click Here toVolunteer for
Games and Food
Click Here to Volunteer for
Games of Chance
Must be 18 Years +
Your help is very
and so very much appreciated.
Click on "Questions" to send an email
Call: 717-755-7503 x-227 with any questions or comments
Chairperson - Tim Staub
Click here for various volunteer opportunities.
It is our belief that the quality of parish life is enhanced when people work together, play together and pray together. These activities reflect an attitude which is vital to the continued growth of our parish, and we plan to build upon the foundation already established, by:
- Opening and closing all carnival meetings and carnival events with a prayer
- Reaching out to all members of the parish, especially those who are newly registered, but also to those who feel alienated for whatever reason, to participate in carnival volunteer activities
- To listen and act upon, where feasible, suggestions for improvement, no matter the source
- To listen to the concerns of the public-at-large by always conducting a carnival worthy of praise and respect and being responsive to these concerns
- By maintaining a Christ-like attitude in everything we do, not only as carnival volunteers, but as individual members of our parish and community as well;
- By our continuing concern for those less fortunate than us by allocating a portion of our financial profits to those in need;
- By constantly saying “thank you” to all those involved, recognizing that their contributions should always be acknowledged.